Our journey-twins of faith

Assalamualaikum wbt.
Alhamdulillah! Finally, the most excited event of this year has over! Twins of Faith 2011!
Alhamdulilah wallahuakbar, all praise is due to Allah alone by whose will and permission, He made my wish comes true . Allah, the most merciful has been generously made our Twins of Faith jaulah journey extraordinarily awesome! There were zillions of amazing stories I wanted to scribble them down but I know how many words I write or utter, it is not gonna be the same as what I have experienced in real life. Mashaallah.


Everything starts here.
This exciting story started when my eyes caught a promo about Twins of Faith on Wardina Safiyyah Official Page FB. I could sense the "Wow" factor from the way she promoted this event and I believe that it has something marvelous to offer. When I browsed the website, my head started wandering down to the memory lane. Indeed, I miss my good old days in the UK when I had bunch of opportunities to attend imaan-booster talks and conferences by prolific international speakers. And subhanallah this is the turning point I need to rejuvenate my self-motivation and to shoot the knowledge hunting-spirit up to sky.


I just can't resist to share. I am sorry.
Yes, I love sharing knowledge and experience. Again, it is S.H.A.R.I.N.G!
inshaAllah may Allah purify my intention, it is zillions..trillions kilometers away far from BOASTING. Astaghfirullah azim. Since I was overwhelmed with this colourful event, I could not resist spreading and sharing my excitement with others. I spread this news via emails, Facebook, sms-ing my anak-anak usrah, posted the flyers on boards, spreading words by mouth. Subhanallah, only Allah knows how high my heart jumped to influence people to come and experience the exhilarating festival on their own.
"Arghh!! OMG, what's wrong with this girl?! Why on earth is she soooo excited and keep buzzing about this so-called motivational up-lifting talkies-talkies? Menyibuk betul. Jaga tepi kain sendiri sudaa! Share la sangat!"
Whoaa~ Sumpah terasa! Heh.
Well, those "back-stage talking/sumpah terasa FB status-ing" never stop me from spreading daawah words. Yeah, sometimes, when your motivation is at the highest point and you want to share with people, don't be surprised there might some kawan-mawan (read: kawan-kawan) belittle your effort. Sigh~
Alhamdulilah..I am who I am. I have started reading motivational books and masterpieces since I was in lower form in secondary school. I was inspired by hundreds of professional motivators and million-copies selling authors since then. One important thing I learnt from them is about sharing, sharing, sharing! Spread the knowledge you have even it is just a simple single sentence. InshaAllah, who knows the simple sharing might inspire people and subhanallah you never know how much abundance of rahmah may Allah bless upon you. Help people to help others. Inspire people to inspire others.
Blessings on those who spread the knowledge: Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:
“Allah, the angels, the inhabitants of heaven and earth, even the ant in its hole and even the fish in the sea, send blessings upon the one who teaches the people good.”
a
"Alaaa..tak ramai kot nak join.."
On the first dot, I assumed there would be few people interested with this program. I assumed maybe..well 4-5 people from my college might attend. It is worth RM100 dude! and you need to travel hundreds of kilometers away to attend the so-called "conference". It starts at 10 am and ends at 10 pm on both days! Ridiculous! What a tiring journey!
Well, some might say, "Ohh, I better spend my weekend at home, relaxing my mind, catch up my studies or,,,ermm..watching Cerekerama or Melodi on TV3? (Read: TV)".
Dear people, have you ever came across a phrase by multimillion books seller- Stephen Covey in his book, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People? The book is extravagantly self-reviving.
The book explains a concept called "sharpen the saw". Living in this world is like working as a tree cutter. You keep busy with chopping down the trees with your only saw. You working for hours, and your saw becomes blunt. Yet, you still have hundreds of tress to be chopped down.
What are going to do? Keep sawing regardless the exhaustion and blunt saw?
Or you smartly take a few minutes for rest and sharpen your saw? So this is how life plays. Your brain, your spirit , your soul need some revitalization. After months of hard work, stress and tiresome commitment, why not spend some times to sharpen your saw? Boost your imaan and motivation.
Subhanallah, my jaw dropped when after a few days promoting the event on FB solely, there were about 25+ sisters from my usrah circle (Read: Bulatan Gembira) were crazily excited to join. Observing this phenomena, I asked my adorable sister from first year, Norain Syazzira to help me promote it in the college. MashaAllah, I have got almost 40 more requests to buy the tickets.
Alhamdulillah. It is ALLAH who soften people's heart.
In Daawah arena, Daie invites. But Allah decides.




Jaulah Ohsem.
The idea sparked when one of my beloved sister, Sis Shasha mentioned about "next jaulah would be Twins of Faith!" in our FB group. Subhanallah, so far we had arranged 2 mini trips of jaulah in a year excluding Jaulah Twins of Faith. Since I am done with my exam, why not I "invest" my holiday free time for Allah by volunteering myself to organize this "Jaulah of Year"! I believe, at the end of story, more hearts will be bonded and more spirits will be high-lifted. It is gonna be amazing, isn't it? All it needs is SACRIFICE and SINCERITY.
Well, I am nobody without my sisters whom I love in the way of Allah. Well said in Al Quran,
"Verily, Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in rows (ranks) as if they were a solid structure" .- As Saff ayah 4
So I worked out and formed a committee. Subhanallah, these sisters had done everything possible to make sure the smoothness of our Jaulah. They were Atirah, Aziella, Asyikin, Alia, Nisa and Elis as higher committees. I would never forget to express my gratitude to our additional tazkeerah-performance artistes , Aina, Hazirah, Aslah and Fatin .They are all brand new future-daie, I must say. They are simply superb!
We worked out from A to Z, meetings, discussing, squeezing ideas and practising into late nights. It started with awkwardness (we hardly to have times to mingle in college before) and eventually the ukhwah blossoms with colours and scents. To be honest, they remind me to my ancient time when I first fell in love in daawah and tarbiyah in the UK. After series of eye opener daurahs, I changed myself for better (inshaAllah). I learnt that I can't keep the spirit for myself solely. So I spread it. I worked. I was fully energized.
And subhanallah, what I felt in the past is flowing inside these newly born daie's blood. O Allah, I pray more people will join the forces to help your Deen.
No matter how billions of youths are joining crazily and fighting for K-Pop/Hollywood/Bollywood phenomena, I believe someday, ALLAH will double, triple , quadruple His Almight force to work for His Deen:
إِذَا جَاءَ نَصْرُ اللَّهِ وَالْفَتْحُ
وَرَأَيْتَ النَّاسَ يَدْخُلُونَ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ أَفْوَاجًا
فَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ وَاسْتَغْفِرْهُ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ تَوَّابًا
When comes the Help of Allah (to you, O Muhammad () against your enemies) and the conquest (of Makkah),
And you see that the people enter Allah's religion (Islam) in crowds,
So glorify the Praises of your Lord, and ask for His Forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and forgives.
surah An-nasr (1-3)
It is time for RnR. We'll continue the journey soon!
Pen off now.
musafir asing.